Fix Bros. Fruit Farm is located in the Hudson Valley in upstate New York. Our 5th generation fruit farm grows Sweet Cherries, Red Sour Cherries (Montmorency), Black Sour Cherries (English Morello). Other fruits include: Peaches, Pears and many varieties of apples. While primarily wholesale Apples, we offer Pick Your Own Cherries, Peaches, Apples and Pumpkins during the different seasons. Please see Pick Your Own schedule for different dates. PYO apple varieties include: Honey Crisp, Golden Delicious, Jonagold, Mutsu, Fuji, Acey Mac, McIntosh, Red Delicious, Ever Crisp, Fuji, Reuben Red, Crimson Crisp and Koru. We are always expanding on new varieties.
Cherries & Peaches
Sweet Cherry Season is Over.
Black Sour Cherries Over.
Peach Season Over.
This year, we’ll be following social distancing guidelines for picking in order to keep all of our customers and staff as safe as possible.
That is our top priority and we appreciate your patience and understanding as we navigate through these changes this season.
- Every customer will be required to wear a face mask during his or her visit to our farm whenever 6 ft distance from others is not possible, including checkout.
- There will be porta potties available as well as a water station for washing your hands before heading out to the orchard.
- Hand sanitizer will be available before you enter the orchard, and must be used before picking produce.
- Please be mindful of your distance from others and maintain a minimum of 6 feet from anyone that is not in your group.
- It is very important that families stay together in the orchard. Please keep your children close to you.
- There cannot be any picnicking in the orchard. Please use trash cans for any/all trash.
Open 7 days a week while fruit is available.
We do not accept Credit Cards